The Society organises three Flower Shows each year – the Spring Show held in April, the Lambeth Country Show – Flower Zone in July and the Late Summer Show in September. At all shows entries are invited, from members and non-members alike, for a wide range of floral, vegetable, fruit, domestic, craft, photographic and children’s classes.
Spring Show 2021 – Online
The spring show this year will be a slightly smaller online version compared to the usual physical one but should still be an opportunity for fun! The classes are as follows:
- One pot plant
- Three stems one kind of flower in a vase
- Mixed flowers in a vase
- One Cactus or one Succulent
- Plant or plants growing in situ
- An item of handicraft, painting or drawing
- One photo of an animal or wildlife (pets eligible)
- One photo of any subject (excluding and photo eligible for class 7)
- A flower arrangement
- Three Bagels
Rules and timings:
- Photographs of entries should be e-mailed
to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with the class being entered and the name of the entrant.
- One entry per class is allowed
- Applications must be submitted no later than 5pm on Saturday 10th April 2021
- Photographs of entries will be published on the website: www.lambethhorticulturalsociety.org.uk/
- Judging will be by public vote on the website. Voting will be open from Sunday 11th April to 5pm on Friday 16th April 2021
- The winners name for each category will be published on the website on Saturday 17th April 2021
- The show is free to enter and open to all members of the public
- The LHS reserve the right to refuse any entry and are not required to provide a reason or explanation.
- There will be a small prize in the nature of a hut voucher for the winner in each class
Lambeth Country Show 2020 – Flower Zone – Replaced by online show
While the physical Lambeth Country Show was cancelled this year a slimmed down online version went ahead. You can view the entries and winners at www.lambethcountryshow.co.uk/virtual
Late Summer Show 2020
The LHS Late Summer show is always a great time for everyone to show off their harvest, produce and handicraft. This year we are unable to run the physical show but to try and replace some of the usual fun we are pleased to be running an online version of the show.
You can see the winners here: www.lambethhorticulturalsociety.org.uk/online-late-summer-show