Membership is open to everyone, you don’t have to live in Lambeth to join.
Our membership fee is only £7 per year or part year – payable on joining and renewed in January.
- Access to The Hut (the Society’s shop) for discounted garden supplies
- Borrow from our collection of over 400 books in The Hut’s Library
- Electronic or posted copy of the Newsletter
- Monthly emails of the Society’s activities
- Priority booking for garden visits
- Discounts at the following establishments:
- 5% at The Secret Garden, Westow Street, Upper Norwood, SE19 (behind the Sainsbury store at Crystal Palace) on sales over £5. (Some exceptions)
- 10% at Premier Sheds, Station Approach, Streatham Common, SW16 on sheds and fencing
- 10% at Alleyn Park Garden Centre, 7 Park Hall Road, West Dulwich, SE21 on plants
If you would like to join please click here for the application form and instructions.
Membership news and updates
You will see on the form that you can choose to have your newsletter and other leaflets sent by post, or by email link and weblink (the thrice-yearly Newsletter is too big a file to be sent directly by email). Please indicate your choice for the year on the form. Please choose one method only.
If, during the year, you would like to change the way you receive your paperwork, or, importantly, if you change your email address or your home address, please drop an email to:
Val Hunn email@example.com
and to Rhiannon at firstname.lastname@example.org so that all mailing lists can be kept up to date.