The Lambeth Horticultural Society was established in 1951.
The Society is run entirely by volunteers. Our aim is to promote horticulture by:
- Organising flower shows in Spring and Summer and running the Flower Show section of the Lambeth Country Show on behalf of Lambeth Council
- Running day trips by coach to important gardens in the South-East of England
- Organising talks on horticultural subjects
- Running a shop (The Hut) where garden supplies are available at discount prices, this is staffed by volunteers and open only to Society members
- Publishing our Society Newsletter three times a year